Small Animal Veterinarian Part-time Required
What do you look for in a work environment?
• A friendly, enthusiastic team environment?
• Experienced, dedicated nurses to work with?
• Great clientele who want the very best for their pets?
• A practice ethos which empowers and encourages staff to strive to be the best they can?
• Availability of high quality veterinary equipment?
• No after hours and limited weekend work?
• A pro-active, positive approach to professional development?
• A management team who whole-heartedly believe in their staff’s enjoyment of work?
We are seeking expressions of interest for an additional part-time veterinary role in our dynamic, expanding practice in Perth, Western Australia, happily located between the city and the beach! Initially we are looking to cover 1½ – 2 days per week, with the possibility of more hours to cover leave.
If you believe the following describes yourself, we would love to hear from you:
• an energetic, vibrant veterinarian with a high level of compassion
• a work colleague with a good sense of teamwork and a great sense of humour
• a professional with a high desire to offer top quality veterinary service
• a good communicator who enjoys providing excellent client service.
Ideally we are looking for a Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ experience, however, motivation and enthusiasm will be looked at very favourably in a less experienced applicant! There is very limited sole charge in this position.
If you would like to be considered for this position, or would like to know more, please submit your CV or contact us by email at email@example.com.