Small Animal Veterinarian Part-time Required
Our expanding small animal practice is looking for an experience veterinarian. The position will be part-time with the potential to increase. Does the following sound like what you are looking for?
• A friendly, enthusiastic team environment?
• Experienced, dedicated nurses to work with?
• Great clientele who want the very best for their pets?
• A practice ethos which empowers and encourages staff to strive to be the best they can?
• Availability of high quality veterinary equipment?
• No after hours and shared Saturday morning roster?
• A pro-active, positive approach to professional development?
• A management team who whole-heartedly believe in their staff’s enjoyment of work?
Our practice is a locally owned, non-corporate practice. We are about to start renovations which will allow us to become cat friendly accreditation as well as adding to our already great working environment. We are located west of Perth, between the city and the sea.
What would we like from our new associate?
• an energetic, vibrant veterinarian with a high level of compassion
• a work colleague with a good sense of teamwork and a great sense of humour
• a professional with a high desire to offer top quality veterinary service
• a good communicator who enjoys providing excellent client service.
Ideally we are looking for a Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ experience, however, motivation and enthusiasm will be looked at very favourably in a less experienced applicant! You will be working with 2-3 other vets at most times.
If you would like to be considered for this position, or would like to know more, please submit your CV or contact us by email at email@example.com.