Cat Haven Veterinary Team Need You!
Passionate about animal welfare? Want to make a genuine difference to the lives of abandoned and unloved cats? Tired of the same old same old? Then read on about an opportunity to work in a unique Shelter Veterinary Clinic….
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced veterinary nurse to join the team at Cat Haven, Shenton Park. The clinic facilities are basic, but the team is extraordinary. The successful applicant will need to be motivated, dedicated and passionate about delivering a high standard of veterinary care, and have a desire to work under the G2Z model. You will need to be a team player, be flexible and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal addition to our team will need:
• Good surgical and medical nursing skills including basic pathology
• An ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience working in a shelter veterinary clinic or rescue facility
• Experience with “Shelter Buddy” software
• A Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
• An understanding of relevant legislation
• An ability to exercise discretion
• Strong organisational skills
• Effective communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
In return the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
Remuneration applicable to level of experience
Support from the rest of the team
A flexible roster
Opportunity to provide affordable veterinary care to disadvantaged clients
Four weeks annual leave
CE/CVE fully supported and encouraged
A great combination of professional and personal fulfillment
What happens next:
If you think this is the position for you please send your Curriculum Vitae to Samantha.Holliday@cathaven.com.au
All applications held in the strictest confidence.