FULL TIME VET NURSE REQUIRED
Challenger Vet Hospital is a purpose built veterinary hospital based in Kwinana Town Centre. We have digital x-ray, a dedicated theatre, isolation ward, separate cat and dog wards and a fully operational laboratory.
We are currently looking for a qualified and experienced veterinary nurse to join our team.
We currently have 4 full time nurses, two part time nurses and two full time vets. Challenger Vet Hospital is a dynamic and fun place to work with a lovely client base.
Challenger Vet Hospital prides itself on exceptional customer service and patient care. We are a small animal and exotics only clinic and do surgery 7 days a week. As well as routine surgeries we also have a visiting eye specialist and an orthopaedic specialist who perform surgery.
Continuing education is encouraged and will be subsidised. We are offering excellent remuneration as well as penalty rates for weekend work (time and a half all day Saturday and double time on Sunday).
The successful candidate will have:
- A Certificate IV in Vet Nursing and have current registration with the Vet Surgeon’s Board of WA
- At least 2 years working experience as a registered vet nurse
- Outstanding customer service skills and enjoy interacting with clients
- High standard of nursing care and attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Be flexible with regard to working hours
- Have the skills and knowledge to combine both reception and surgical nursing roles
- Be keen to run Puppy Preschool classes
- Be driven
- Be a team player
If you feel you are the right candidate for this job and are keen to join our team, please forward your resume to email@example.com