A rare opening has become available within our team here at Beleura Veterinary hospital situated in the stunning surrounds of the Mornington Peninsula
We are seeking a Veterinary Receptionist to join our upbeat, fast paced and highly rewarding team.
We are highly customer focused here at the Beleura Veterinary and our future team player will genuinely love the customer service vibe along with their beloved animals.
Veterinary experience is not essential however our successful future team member must have the following skills embedded:
- Delivery of excellence in Customer Service both face to face and over phone
- Highly effective communicator & organisational skills
- Excellent phone manner and manage a multiple incoming phone line
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to manage fast paced environment with a smile
- Can work automatously & unsupervised
- Reliable Team player
- RX Works knowledge is beneficial
The role we have available will be approximately 30 – 38 hours per week on a variable roster from Monday through to Sunday.
Beleura Veterinary Hospital is a boutique purpose built veterinary facility growing rapidly in which is why we require an additional, highly motivated member to support our current team.
If you feel that you might be our ideal candidate and would like to be a part of our incredible community, then please send a cover letter & resume to: