VIC - Veterinary surgeon
DescriptionWould you like to live in one of Australia's most liveable cities? Warrnambool is located at the end of the Great Ocean Road and only 3 hours from Melbourne.
A fabulous community based country town with all the amenities you require on your doorstep.
Surfing, fishing, whale watching, dining out, cycling, horse riding and walking trails are some of the fantastic activities available locally. It really is a dream location.
Lava Street Veterinary Clinic requires a
Full Time / Part Time Veterinarian. Warrnambool, Vic.
* Small GP family practice
* 100% smallies
* No weekend work or on call
* 4 nurses to 1 vet ratio
* minimum of 5 years experience required
* 3 highly experienced vets
* 8 veterinary nurses
* 20 minute consults
* Interesting cases- Medical, surgical, including ortho
* Case continuity
* Sole charge required
* Experienced, competent and really lovely nursing support team. Our nurses consult alongside us and play a major part in our clinic
* Well equipped with surgical suite, digital xrays, ultrasound and in-house pathology
* Unique, down to earth team
* New purpose built clinic starting June 2022-
* CPD allowance
* Above award pay with 6 monthly pay reviews
* Salary negotiable for right candidate
* Must be able to do a week trial period
* 4 weeks leave per annum pro rata
If you’re interested in this position please contact Matt at email@example.com. We cannot wait to hear from you.
Business Name: Lava Street Veterinary clinic