VIC/TAS REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - Pets and Equine
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
The Regional Sales Manager (Vic/Tas) is responsible for achieving sales, share and managing expense budgets through planning, directing, coaching and mentoring the field sales operations within the Pets and Equine business. The ideal candidate is customer driven, results focused and a visionary leader, with extensive experience in leading a successful sales team. You will have a proven track record in driving sales results and a passion for coaching and managing for field force effectiveness. Ideally, your experience would be gained within the Veterinary Industry or related fields however this is not essential.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Works with National Sales Manager, Key account, marketing and technical teams to develop and implement business plans with all key customers across the region.
• Develop and maintain selling and coaching skills to enhance team effectiveness. Spending time in the field with direct reports and their customers guiding, directing, motivating and training Territory Managers in all aspects of their job requirements.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of initiatives to improve performance of the sales team.
• Work with a diverse range of stakeholders within the sales team and outside the sales team. Leverage their viewpoints and skills to find positive outcomes.
• Support the Commercial Excellence (CX) strategy of the business including KPI dashboards, targets and measurement of sales force efficiency and effectiveness.
• Initiate and maintain appropriate level of communication with internal and external customers.
• Analyse and evaluate sales data, market and competitor activities to assist in plans to increase sales.
• Ensure technical leadership across a range of parasiticides, therapeutic and vaccine
• Animal Health Sales Management experience or experience in leading a team
• Excellent change management
• Demonstrated results driven and people agility
• Demonstrated relationship management skills
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills
• Ability to undertake frequent travel as required
• High level analytical skills through data interpretation and management
• Ability to learn complex technical information
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices.
Business Name: Boehringer Ingelheim