VIC - Customer Service Representative.
DescriptionCustomer Service Representative.
Lyppard Australia Pty Ltd, Keysborough Victoria.
• Do you have a passion for delivering amazing customer service?
• Fast paced, collaborative team based environment.
• Veterinary nursing experience essential.
• Start July 2021.
Lyppard is Australia’s market leader in veterinary wholesaling and distribution, committed to delivering a positive difference to animal health through high quality services and products.
A position exists with Lyppard Australia Pty Ltd (a division of EBOS Group Limited) at Keysborough, Victoria for someone to join our customer service team. We are looking for a person with a friendly can-do attitude who enjoys providing exceptional service to join our busy, close-knit team at our Keysborough head office.
The successful applicant must have extensive knowledge in the veterinary industry. You will be required to work as part of a team and be enthusiastic, demonstrate great communication skills and have excellent phone manner. Previous Customer service experience is essential and only customer service focused applicants need apply.
This position is full time and requires no weekend/public holiday attendance. You will be required to have a Police check and you must hold a current drivers licence and have your own transportation.
On a typical day:
• Working as part of a team environment processing orders that are received via fax, phone or electronically.
• Communicating with clients in regards to back orders and offering alternative options when possible.
• Taking email and phone enquiries and providing accurate information in a professional and timely manner to the clients to continue a trusting relationship.
• A Minimum of Year 12 Education (or equivalent)
• Qualifications or experience in accounts receivable will be an advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service or similar role.
• Proficient in software packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
• Numerical competency understanding of accounts receivable.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to learn features and benefits of a large number of products for the veterinary industry.
• Ability to work well in a team environment with a strong work ethic.
• Willingness and ability to undertake general warehousing duties when required such as picking and packing of goods, inventory tasks, other administrative duties, general clean up e.g. shelves, racking, floors.
• Willingness and ability to help in sales if required.
• Willingness and ability to support branch projects from time to time.
• Successful police check.
If you believe that you have the necessary veterinary industry experience and attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please email your resume to email@example.com
Business Name: Lyppard Australia Pty Ltd