VIC - Part Time Veterinary Nurse - Seddon Vet Clinic
DescriptionWe are a small animal practice located 6km from the city, in Seddon. We have a purpose built facility which is well equipped with digital radiography, ultrasonography, dental radiography, IM3 dental base, BP and ECG equipment and in house laboratory.
We currently have 2 full time and 2 part time vets supported by 3 full time and 2 part time support staff.
We're in an excellent socioeconomic area, which allows us to practice a great level of medicine and surgery. We're a progressive practice with an emphasis on excellent patient care and high level clinical standards.
We encourage ongoing professional development and will support the successful applicant to continue to grow their knowledge and confidence.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent, with minimum 2 years experience.
- An ability to work in a roster with flexibility in shifts worked, including Saturdays.
- A focus on customer service balanced with best patient care and empathy.
- An ability to multitask in a busy work environment, working both independently and in a team
- Be proactive, a good time manager, good communicator and have a positive attitude.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, CV and statement regarding your suitability for the position to our practice manager Gabby Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Name: Seddon Vet Clinic